Here are some fun pics we took over Memorial Weekend:
Does this bring back memories for anyone else!?
Okay I know, I'm a little old for this... I just had to have one last ride! (my poor dad)
A day at a beautiful northwest beach... there's nothing prettier! (even if the beaches are rocky and covered in seaweed)



There's always time for a quick stop at the Park!
This is Max's MACHO MAN face! 
We spent the weekend up in Seattle with my parents. We love being in driving distance from them... we feel very lucky!
We had a lot of good times and lots of laughs this weekend. We were also very fortunate to have perfect weather which has been RARE in the northwest lately.
3 comments:
Max is getting SO big, it's crazy! Looks like a blast riding in the wheelbarrow and playing on the beach!
Looks like you guys had a great weekend. Spending time with extended family is always so much fun to do, especially when you don't get to see them all the time!!
Aaackkk! I don't know how I missed this post! I love it! I love all the pictures. . . such personality in those boys. Gramma was over today so I just got online to show her the pics and vid of Tori and I thought I'd show her your blog while we were here. . . she and I laughed and laughed at the pic of you in the wheelbarrow and the one of Jer in the slide . . . anyhow, they're all really cute. Love you guys!
Post a Comment