Friday, August 29, 2008

Mini Jeremy

Tanner is entering a new phase where he likes to imitate EVERYTHING we do. The other day I heard a lot a ruckus coming from our bedroom. As I got closer I heard a lot of frustrated grunting noises. When I arrived this is what I saw…
This is Tanner exercising just like Daddy. This was his first success at getting his shirt off by himself (hence the frustrated grunting noises).

Jer got home shortly after I found Tanner on the treadmill. We were having our normal after work chat to catch up on the day. Jer walked by me and gave me a couple little love taps on my derriere. Tanner followed closely behind doing exactly the same thing. Jer saw it from the corner of his eye and said, “Did he just...” and we both started dying of laughter.
We’re learning quickly that we have to mind our P’s and Q’s if we want Tan to do the same.

2 comments:

Juliann said...

Are you sure the frustrated grunting wasn't imitating Jer on the treadmill, too? Just kidding. I love that he had to take his shirt off AND put on his dad's shoes! So cute!

Terra said...

LOVE that stage! I'm always amazed at how much they pick up when you think they're not paying any attention. Your boys are way cute!