Jer's parent's recently treated us to a 7 day Southern Caribbean cruise with all Jer's siblings.... (no kids). I love CRUISES! Is it possible to live on a ship!? I think I need to look into this.
2nd Stop: Aruba
3rd Stop: Curacao
4th Stop: St. Maarten
5th Stop: St. Thomas
On board activities:
Thanks for an unforgettable trip!!
4 comments:
I haven't poped in for a while! It looks like you had some vacation!!! I love all your pics and good for you to go without kids! FUN!!
Wow, looks like a blast! And no kids... that's the best part.
Um, please don't live on a ship. . . I'd be way too jealous and I'd never get to see you. Man, it looks like you had fun, though! I love the pic of you peaking through the turret(?) tower and the snorkeling pics look awesome! You forgot to take pictures of other peoples babies, though. Didn't you miss yours? Jk. I know you did, no matter how much fun you were having.
Man oh man, your cruise pics are making me drool! I love blue blue water like that, what a great time for you guys!
Post a Comment