Turtle was our CRAZY, little, cute lemon beagle. He's 3 years old today, that is if his new owner hasn't strangled him yet. Jer and I got Turtle when we lived a quiet, boring life (before 2 kids that is). Two months after getting Turtle, I got pregnant with Tanner! Call me CRAZY, but I believe I owe the start of our family to this crazy little dog! He took my mind off of my troubles and worries... no joke. Unfortunately, once I got pregnant, it made me extremely nauseous to clean up after Turtle. Basically, I was cleaning up after Turtle, and Jeremy was cleaning up after me. Because of that, and Turtle's crazy temperment, we decided it was time to find him a new home. 2 1/2 years have gone by since I've seen Turtle and I still think of him as a part of our family. I get a little teary eyed thinking about what he did for me and my family! Happy Birthday Turtle!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Happy Birthday to Turtle!
Turtle was our CRAZY, little, cute lemon beagle. He's 3 years old today, that is if his new owner hasn't strangled him yet. Jer and I got Turtle when we lived a quiet, boring life (before 2 kids that is). Two months after getting Turtle, I got pregnant with Tanner! Call me CRAZY, but I believe I owe the start of our family to this crazy little dog! He took my mind off of my troubles and worries... no joke. Unfortunately, once I got pregnant, it made me extremely nauseous to clean up after Turtle. Basically, I was cleaning up after Turtle, and Jeremy was cleaning up after me. Because of that, and Turtle's crazy temperment, we decided it was time to find him a new home. 2 1/2 years have gone by since I've seen Turtle and I still think of him as a part of our family. I get a little teary eyed thinking about what he did for me and my family! Happy Birthday Turtle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment