Max is truly our happy boy. I didn't realize how different all children are until Max came along. Although Max and Tan look very much alike, they are very different. I'm learning quickly that they all come with their own, very unique personalities.
Max is always happy and always smiling... even in the wee hours of the night. I wake up every night to him singing and cooing. When I finally get strength to get out of bed, I reach into his crib and he greets me with a HUGE grin. (A grin so big, it looks like his cheeks are going to crack!) If you know me and how much I love my sleep, it's probably hard to imagine me smiling at 2:00am and again at 5:00am, but who could resist smiling back at this little boy!?
Anywho, here's a video I took of our happy boy a couple days ago. It's hard to believe, but he's already 4 months!
1 comment:
HA! I found you! Looking good guys, I think you're ready to "go public!"
Post a Comment