Since Tanner is turning 2 this week, I think I have the right as his Mommy to do a bragging blog or a BLAG (as my sister says). Tanner is such a sweet little guy who loves to give hugs and high-fives. I can’t believe he’s already 2! In some ways it’s gone by fast, in some ways very slow, but all I know is that I can’t imagine my life without him! He is such a blessing to us.
Here are a couple videos of Tan Man…
Tanner can beat you down the stairs any day of the week!
Tanner started skateboarding at 13 months. He picked up on it from all the neighbor boys. He loves it!
Tanner also loves basketball. He has a killer left arm shot! He makes Daddy so proud!
5 comments:
Just the other day I was thinking about the fact that Tanner was turning 2 soon. What are the birthday plans? He is such a sweet little guy!
Happy Birthday Tan Man! We loved the "speedy stair" video! You should put a cape on his back! He's faster than a speeding bullet!! Love US
Nice Blag! And he really is the cutest kid ever. That sliding down the stairs vid just kills me. Made me laugh. I'm also so impressed with the left hook shot, now if he can just learn to get his own rebounds! Happy B-day, Tanner! From Auntie Jul.
That's the cutest post on Tanner. It's so fun to see him in his element. I love how fast he can go down those stairs! He'd definetly beat me in a race any day. I hope his birthday was a fun one.
He's so athletic! I bet he and my Paul would have such fun together. Happy Birthday, Tanner! And good luck with the terrible two's.
Post a Comment