Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Day in Asotria


Jer's parents recently embarked on a cruise to Alaska. Their first port of call was Astoria, OR... so, we decided to meet them there for the day. It was very fun to see them under such random circumstances. We drove right up to the enormous ship and Tanner spotted them right away and ran straight to them. Luckily the weather was beautiful. We did some window shopping, sight seeing and some delicious eating, of course. At the end of the day we walked them back to the ship where there was live music playing. Tanner stole the show. Thank goodness he was able to get his wiggles out before our long drive home! The day was fast, but very fun!

5 comments:

Juliann said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love the dancing. . . what's that freeze frame pose he does? It's killin' me! And who's that skinny lady in white capris dancing with him?

tiff said...

Tanner has got some nice moves! What an entertainer.

Nancy said...

Yeah, I am glad you found me so I could find you guys. Look what fun adventurers you guys are just heading off doing fun things! WE need to be better at that. Tanner does definitely have some sweet moves (and it is obvious he learned them from his dancing mother) :)

Jenae said...

Looks like a gorgeous day and I LOVE watching Tanner dance! He is such a sweet, cute little boy!

The Aldridge Family said...

I'm so glad that you were able to see each other. It looks like this visit, though short, was much better than the last time you got together.