Today Tanner has been running around the house itching his armpits (his impression of monkeys), growling like tigers and throwing his arm up in the air like elephants do with their trunks. He was so quiet the whole time we were at the zoo, but I think he was just taking it all in. He would see a new animal and point to it to make sure I saw what he saw. He loved the petting zoo and being able to brush the goats, ride the tractor and sit on the wooden horse. He kept saying YEE-HA, YEE-HA, YEE-HA.
Oh yes, Max was there too. Sweet little Max is cutting 2 teeth and went to the zoo without a morning nap (to my dismay) but he just sat in the back seat of the stroller like a little angel. Every once in awhile he got bored, sat up and started playing with Tanner's hair to get his attention. I think he was having too much fun to think about his hurting teeth and sleepless morning.
It was the PERFECT last day of my summer vacation, seeing that I had to return to work today. Thanks Jenae and Ethan for letting us tag along!
3 comments:
How fun! Perfect end to a summer vacation. . . and so much fun for the kids!
Missy! Oh my goodness! I found you! I was looking at Kina's blog and saw your blog on her list. It is so good to see you and your happy family! I hope all is going well with you guys. Your boys are so cute! Emily Alsop Usher (from Ricks/BYU-I)
Thanks for coming with us, you guys are a blast! Your boys are SO well-behaved, didn't make a peep the whole time! My child on the other hand...well at least I later found out he was teething, maybe that was his problem. Thanks for posting your pix!
Post a Comment