Wow, I feel like we just went through this with Tanner... oh wait, we did about 18 months ago!
We'll our happy little guy started doing the super crawl and pulling himself up all in the same week (this was a couple weeks ago... I'm just a little behind). He has entered a new world and loves to explore. His favorite things to do are: Climb the stairs (and scare me half to death), walk in circles around the coffee table, pull off all the books on the bookshelf, and empty out all the toy boxes. As you can tell by the pictures, he is VERY proud of himself. Now that he's figured out how to get around, he can't hold still.
Tanner is loving this new stage Max is in. Every time Max starts crawling towards Tanner, he thinks they're playing chase! It's great... Tanner get's really excited and starts running in circles around the house. Finally, someone else can play chase with Tanner!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Here we go again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Fun times at the Aldridge house! All I can do is laugh and sympathize with you. Your house sounds a lot like mine!!
Oh, cutie! Look at that grin. . . watch out world. Isn't it funny how they hit their stages "all of a sudden?" And I'm glad you can take a break from playing chase for a bit! That's hilarious.
I love the picture of the two boys swinging. When this stage passes there will be another coming so enjoy this while it lasts.
I love this stage. It's almost as though they're living out all the adventures they've dreamed up before they could get around on their own. Max does look very proud of himself. Such a cutie!!
He seems so much closer to Penny's age than he is just 'cause he's such a mobile little guy!
I don't have you email, but look at my sister Shannon's blog http://perlasparlor.blogspot.com/
Her most recent post (one on journaling or blogging) is the one that shows the books you can make. If you scroll down a ways she tells about how you do it. I am very computer illiterate, so I will have to have her walk me through it, but doesn't it seem fun to have all this journaling stuff in a book!?
Post a Comment