My brother-in-law, Matt recently had to give a "How to" report.... his was on "How to procrastinate" funny huh! This brought back memories of all the "How to" reports I've given throughout my life, my favorite one being in 3rd grade on "How to make a peanut butter and jelly
sandwich".
Anywho, Matt took great notes on one of the other presentations and was able to share his new knowledge with his wife who shared it with me... and now we're addicted! Thanks guys!
Here's all you need:
- Peanut Butter
- Ritz Crackers
- Almond Bark
- A toddler who loves to push buttons on the microwave, who loves to make messes, and who loves chocolate

All you do is make a mini PB
sandwich with 2 crackers (be sure to load on the PB). Melt the chocolate and dip the mini
sandwiches until well coated. Put on wax paper.

ENJOY!
4 comments:
Cutie! When did he get that big? Must be all the mini choco-coated PB sandwiches! Tee hee. These look GOOD!
So this chocolate almond bark works better than chocolate chips? Does it set better? Is that the deal?
Oh Missy, thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!! I told Mike that you guys said to call if he needed anything and I wish he would have because it made me feel so lonely just to think of him up there working CONSTANTLY for two weeks -- he seriously even slept on a couch in the office a few of the nights!! Poor guy, but, it is done now and he is back. We miss you guys too. It seems weird on Sunday when I imagine that all of you are really there, at my old ward, and I am not!! So strange!! i am glad for these blogs to help me keep tabs! AND, we will be making those ritz things for sure!! (So, is almond bark just chocolate?? Is there anything "almondy" about it? Do I get it at normal stores? I've never done dipped treats, though heaven knows I should be!)
WOW! I'm so impressed that you tried this recipe without EXACT measurements and an EXACT recipe. Your really getting brave. The cookies look great, mine always look way sloppy, sometime I put a little m&m on it to add color. Almond bark is cheap and it comes in chocolate and vanilla. Its not as good as real chocolate but it sure melts and sets nice. Tanner is quite the chef.
Hi Missy!
I saw your blog off of Peggy and Dan's. Your little boys are getting so big and so cute! Wow. Hope you are doing well.
Take care
Brooke
Post a Comment