Saturday, June 6, 2009

Memorial Weekend

My brother Jon came home to Seattle for the week. We had fun at the park, at the Mariners game and hanging out in the backyard.

The boys loved wrestling with uncle Jon. After one morning with the boys, Jon expressed to us that Tanner and Max were wearing him out. Jer and I looked at each other and laughed.

Uncle Jon taught Max to say "car". Now he says it everytime he sees a car, picture of a car, or a toy car.





"Me help you baby... Me help you"

We celebrated Jer's birthday a little early. Chocolate Texas once again. Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

The Jensen Fam said...

You guys are always having fun up in Seattle! And happy early b-day to Jeremy and happy belated b-day to Tanner.

Shannon said...

Happy B-day Jeremy. We missed you all in San Antonio. I can't believe I'm not going to see you guys this year. We miss you.
Love Shannon

Juliann said...

Looks like fun. . . I wonder if Jon knew he'd be the punching bag/wrestling mat for all the nieces and nephews when he booked his flight?

I love the revamp of your blog by the way, cute header pic!