Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Mornings

Not my favorite.

Sunday mornings, Jer is off at meetings and I have the enjoyable task of getting a 1yr old and a 3yr old ready for church and out the door by 8:45. If we arrive at church by 9:00 alive, it's a success. (Never mind the boys' hair that stick straight up no matter what I do!)

A couple weeks ago (the morning I had to give a talk in Sacrament Meeting) I let Tanner watch Horseland (his favorite show) while I went to get Max and change his diaper. A two minute task. Well, I returned and found this...


Super Nanner found my lipstick. Needless to say, by the time I arrive at church I'm always ready for a nap!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh Missy! I miss all of you guys! I wanted to cry for you at the thought of you coming to find lipstick face as you are trying to get ready for church and a talk!! BUT, I would have probably lost my patience and lost the spirit . . . you clearly stayed calm (evidenced by the fact that you had the calm to take a picture!). Good work.

Juliann said...

Ha, ha! Was it colorstay? I love the impish smile on his face. . . he knows he did something naughty but still freakin' funny.

Shannon said...

Somehow no matter what time church is, it is always the most difficult day to get out the door. I can get 3 boys ready and out the door for school by 7 am no problem, but getting to church by 11 seems impossible, something always goes wrong. I know exactly how you feel.

Terra said...

Little boys are the best--hair sticking up and all!

Brooke said...

I totally know how you feel. Kenny is gone all day with bishopric and our church starts at 1:00. I can't even get myself ready and Ashtyn and be there on time.