RATING
Jeremy: ***
Missy: ***
(out of ****)
We were able to get a babysitter last weekend and actually go on a DATE! We went out to dinner and a movie. The movie was very entertaining. We definitely recommend it.
Girls, please remember to look at the sign on the door before entering the restroom. I was excited when I chose a stall with the seat up, thinking "Yeahhh, this toilet must have just been cleaned". But as I was rushing to wash my hands, I noticed I was standing beside a man! I tried hard not to stare or crack a smile, but I felt really bad for him and thought "This poor goof accidently went into the wrong restroom"... then as I exited, I realized it was me! I won't be doing that again!
2 comments:
That is awesome.
Something similar happened to one of my co-workers while I was at work. I walked into the MEN'S bathroom and at the sink was a woman putting on some make-up. She then proceeded to tell me that I have the wrong bathroom. So, I went out of the bathroom and checked the sign and I was in the correct area. I walked back in and told her that she was in the wrong bathroom. She was pretty embarrassed and I guess the urinals didn't give it away. Anyway, we're glad you made it out of the Men's bathroom ok. It can get really crazy in there.
Post a Comment