Max is addicted to his "Chicky". Ever since Max was a baby he has loved rubbing his face on soft things. Once he came across Chicky last January they have been inseperable.
Poor Chicky has been dragged around and slept with for many months now so I decided that it was time for a bath.
Before bath
During bath

After bath
While Chicky was in the dryer
Max and Chicky reunite
2 comments:
Ha ha ha! I think that's payback for sending us the "bee-bah" creature. . . that chicken is hilarious and I love this little photo essay you just put together. It really tells the whole story, especially the one of poor Max sobbing while chicky is in the dryer. So cute!
That has to be the cutest lovey I have ever seen. Did he bring it to CA with him? I didn't see it. I love your entry -- too cute.
Post a Comment